NGB Group is a family-owned company specializes in manufacturing and marketing of conveying solutions and products
About the Company
NGB was established in 1962 with the purpose of technically serving the food industries by planning and building conveyor machines.
Over the years, NGB began to manufacture conveying products such as chains and belts made of plastic, steel and stainless steel and Thermoplastic bearing housings.
In order to expand its product portfolio for the customer, NGB also provides complementary products such as Reduces and Motors and other conveying components.
NGB’s good service is based on years of experience in its fields of operation, on advanced and meticulous production processes and on numerous collaborations with leading brands in the international market.
NGB is a leader in the manufacture of machinery for the food industry and during its years of activity NGB has taken part in the establishment of many food factories in Israel.
Always in Motion
NGB GROUP grew into a global modern enterprise with local production and R&D, headquartered in Israel with about 80 employees on an area of 7000 square meters, and logistic centers in Poland (NGB EUROPE) & in North-America (NGB USA)
With over 55 years of knowledge and experience in developing and creating innovative, high-quality, long-lasting products, NGB has become a global leader in the thermoplastic bearing units and plastic modular belts industries.
- NGB is a pioneer in producing Plastic Modular Belts with SS rods (Laporta belt) for the belting industry in the early 1970’s
- NGB developed the first Thermoplastic bearing housings, which made a revolution in the bearing industry all over the world, and are marketed today by “ANB Bearings Ltd.” jointly owned by NGB and AMI BEARINGS USA (ASAHI SEIKO, JAPAN)
The flexibility of a family company, with the professionalism of an international company–
Being a family company on one hand and an international leader on the other hand, allows NGB to provide consultancy and professional expertise alongside with flexible, accessible and immediate response to the customer’s requirements.
- Innovation – developing cutting-edge conveying solutions
- Professionalism – Strong technical and engineering support based on real-life experience for over 55 years
- Quality – Special focus in keeping the highest quality standards and regulations
- Flexibility – Family Business with high flexibility and Problem-solving approach, with overall Support to its customers
- A family company –Being a family business enables unified compliance under common values and a high commitment to the goals and satisfaction of its customers.
- Global – Numerous collaborations with leading brands in the international market, mainly focused in Europe and North-America
- Comprehensive – Produces Conveying Systems, Conveyors, Conveying Chains, Wire Belts, Plastic Modular Belts, Thermoplastic Bearing Units, Bearings, Reducers, Motors and Conveying components
NGB TECHNOLOGIES FOR INDUSTRY AND CONVEYING LTD. – Parent Company – specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing of conveying solutions and products.
ANB Bearings Ltd. – A joint venture between NGB Technologies and AMI Bearings Inc. (USA) (owned by ASHAI SEIKO Co. (Japan)), specializes in manufacturing and marketing mounted ball bearing units for the leading bearing manufacturers and distributors worldwide.
NGB Europe – A subsidiary company of NGB located in Europe and serving as a Logistic Center for NGB’s conveying products in the European market.
NGB-USA – A distributor located in Newark, DE , serving as a Logistic Center for NGB’s conveying products in the North-American market.
NGB Assets Ltd. – A subsidiary company of NGB in the field of real estate investments that manages the company’s assets and upgrades industrial buildings.
NGB Hasharon Investments 2013” – A subsidiary company of NGB for real estate projects and investments in the Tel Aviv area.
Elram Engineering & Advanced Technologies 1992 Ltd. – Was acquired 100% by NGB as of January 2018 – specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing drive units customized for various fields in the industry.
For more information about our leading team – click here